I read a book - Canone Inverso 雙面小提琴

This book is writen by Paolo Maurensig.... Seems like a very famous writer. But me a bit 孤陋寡聞 so I picked the book in the library because the 封面 was attractive. Thats all...
I started my reading while I was waiting in a 診所. And after a while, I really needed to thank myself because I brought a very good thing to spend the long long waiting time.... the doctor is really really 出名! I 掛號 and then went for breakfast but then still needed to wait for ONE hour!
The story is about 三個人和一個很舊的小提琴, 一個在拍賣會買了一把古琴的有錢人, 一個作家 and 一個用小提琴賣藝的人.
作者用了不同身分的"我"去講故事,很有條理,懸疑而不作.值得推介推介~
I found a 簡介 in the net (dont ask me to write one by myself... my chinese typing is too slow le!) . If you are interested, go and @@
http://home.pchome.com.tw/mysite/changjc/p5532Canone.htm
雙面小提琴(Canone Inverso)
帕羅.莫倫西(Paolo Maurensig)著
傅小葉譯
天培文化有限公司 閱世界 06 民國90年4月 初版
ISBN 957-560-772-4
Singapore Library Code: MAUP, Barcode: B12828775G
原來重有電影的!


0 則留言:
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁