My Playground

星期二, 11月 01, 2005

The Journey to the East; The Journey to the West


The Journey to the East- Rulau Ubain

On the last last week Sunday. I went to most north east part of Singapore : Rulau Ubain.
It is an island and best to cycling~
OK, no need to ask who accompanied me... because I went alone!
Alone was not important, the most important is whether I enjoyed it or not~ I can confirm 100% that that afternoon was one of the very best moment for my Singapore life! The weather was very very very nice and I was so close the nature!
But as I was alone, the trip was definitely more enjoyable as it was care free!
Why? I just needed to ride and ride and ride, I dont need to talk! I even didn't spend a min to look into the map and find my location. I just turned to any direction I liked when there was a junction ahead. I just took rest when I felt tired. I just laughed when I found sth funny. All because I was alone!
Now I can tell you loudly that there are many good points to be alone!





~~~~

The Journey to the West - Jurong East and BoonLay

After the trip to the East, I started to plan to go to the West and the most West of Singapore.

My teammembers always said that I am a bit too crazy because I always have an idea to go to the most western part, while I am staying in the most eastern part! Last time when we needed to arrange some farewell activities, they asked for my suggestion, then I said Jurong East la! They almost wanted to kill me~! Is it that far away mer?

After that they started to gossip, saying I got a bf in Jurong East~! Haha, they are really cute! I just want to go there because I havent really been there before... ah~! Why they can think so so far away?

The whole trip take me round 40+mins to go to Jurong East. I went to the IMM and then I went further west to Boon lay.

And after the trip, I found that the western part is just the same as the rest of the Singapore.... so disappointed! I almost could find all the things there in the eastern part... finally I understand why they all think that my idea is really crazy...

BTW, today the sun was really SUNNY~! The weather is so good.




that is my tea time~ !

1 則留言:

  • It's never too late to know how great it is to be on your own! :)

    I wish I could ride my bike like that too...

    作者:Blogger StupidHollyWolly, 2:04 上午  

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁