My Playground

星期四, 10月 20, 2005

When the time goes by.....


Today I told my boss that I got sth to talk to him after his trip in Shanghai next week.
He knows well that I am not going to stay.... but he would have gussed that the main reason should be the stress I am having with the new warehouse now. Partly true~

If I countinue to work like that, I think I will die of having cancer in few years time. Doesn't worth it, right? Job is job. It wont worth your health, family and many other things just for this idiot job and for those stupid coffee beans. Haha... the coffee. Once in the past, I loved this brand so much and I felt so lucky that this company saved my life from the hell.... but then and soon enough I discovered that it was just a transfer from one hell to another~ Really wanna say one sentence - What the hell! And now I am already in the 18th one... and still feel like falling downward...believe it or not? Haha~

If you are one of my friends, you should have known my decision long time ago and you should have known the real reason for that...
You cannot keep anything forever, so I treasure all the thing I have now. It is painful but I still try to face the reality.

And now, let's prepare the luggage and get ready to overcome another difficult moment of my life.

"Stay strong!" said my Boss last time when he tried to cheer me up from the deep stress. Maybe I should take these two word to be my moto of life.

Hey my friend, when one day I fall down again and cannot stay strong any more, please either smash me or lend me your shoulder...

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁