Think twice before you do it...

When I was waiting the MRT train, I found this sign...
And one day I mentioned this discovery in the office (we always TSCC during our office hours~).
They say, it is a crime in Singapore to commit suicide. The police arrest those failare attempts. Even for "successful cases", the police still handcuff the deadbodies for the symbolic meaning...
The logic is :- killing a human being is a crime and suicide is killing oneself. Therefore suicide is a crime!
As I remember, a killing attempt here would sentence to highest 10 years' imprisonment (pls correct me if i am wrong a!). Then a failure suicide finally turns out to be a longer life without freedom. That is a real punishment!! 生不如死...
So my friend, really please think twice before you do it....


2 則留言:
I simply cannot imagine myself living in such a place... it must be like life in hell if I can't decide my own life, including when I want to end it.
Another thing is, I really feel sorry for the police who have to handcuff the corpses... Must be a horrible job to do...
作者:
StupidHollyWolly, 於
12:58 上午
haha....
I am ok right now~
But when i heard that, I though it was a joke!
作者:
蘭西, 於
12:23 上午
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁