My Playground

星期日, 11月 20, 2005

The Shopping for Christmas Presents~

I dont know since when Christmas has become a headach thing for me.... maybe because of the stress of shopping for presents, for company, family and friends... The most headach one is for the kids of my sisters. I always got no idea what i should buy....
This year, I started my shopping in Nov (really very early) to avoid the last minute stress. Right here, you might think that how stressful it can be a... just presents only, any kind will be ok la... then you are completely wrong! It is because the quality of the christmas presents for the kids strong affects my 個人清靜 for the coming year (or maybe years...). Serious or not?! Yes! Never underestimate the power of "EEOO" of married women... they always suprise me!


Hehe, this is the present for myself!
I was quite supprise to find this book in Singapore! Last time I saw it in Konstanz (Germany). Actually I stood inside the bookstore and considered for more than 30mins, whether I should buy it or not. Finally I gave up the idea as I had loads of note to carry so I didnt have any excess space for a hard cover book. Today it didnt take me 30 mins to consider but only 3 sec~ Actually it was quite expensive but never mind la! Christmas ma~ dont care la!

I was so moliu that I asked the staff to wrap the book with gift paper for me... haha

4 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁