My Playground

星期三, 9月 12, 2007

Hey Cebu!

6 hours later I will be flying to Cebu.
Let me pretend dead on the beach!
Let the sum roast me into a golden pig!
Holiday! I am coming....
This time, no preparation no rearch just hotel and air ticket.
Once the file trasfer from my PC to the company share drive has finished... i will clock out for the day!
Damn... such a long long day today. I worked since 8am today and now is 4am in the morning. This shift is 20 hrs long....
Altough my eyes are open, my brain is stoned. Zzzz Zzzz.
Hey file can you move faster?!

2 則留言:

  • 20 hours! I think your body will need more than those few days' holiday to recover.... so sorry to hear that!

    作者:Blogger StupidHollyWolly, 於 12:03 上午  

  • haha I am back and I am ok.
    The holiday is not that relax as I expected! But anyway... it is fine.. haha tommorrow i need to start work lu~
    20hr shift... i am coming~

    作者:Blogger 蘭西, 於 10:19 下午  

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁