Christmas is knocking my door....
So... it is not too early to say Christmas is coming.
Why? I am been working on the planning, order and logistic since May. I can feel the Christmas everyday!!
And I started to hate it! The red colour, the snow, the songs....
This week is going to be the peak of handling all the possible problem of the coming christmas... Headach ><
Hey Jesus! Since You know everything, I just want to ask ... why your birthday has became so commercial nowadays?
Why? I am been working on the planning, order and logistic since May. I can feel the Christmas everyday!!
And I started to hate it! The red colour, the snow, the songs....
This week is going to be the peak of handling all the possible problem of the coming christmas... Headach ><
Hey Jesus! Since You know everything, I just want to ask ... why your birthday has became so commercial nowadays?


2 則留言:
it's not Jesus' fault! Ask ourselves --- the sinful man!
作者:
StupidHollyWolly, 於
10:37 下午
Haha....
I hate christmas!
作者:
蘭西, 於
3:56 上午
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁