My Playground

星期六, 6月 30, 2007

Long time no see!

Actually I wanna share my experience in UK but... maybe I should share this one first.
One of my ex-teammate died due to heart attack. He was playing as a gate keeper on sunday foodball match. His girlfriend cried like hell when she got the news. They were together for years. They ignored all the critisim around them, ignored the legal wife and utilized all the possible time together. We saw them going work together, eating out together and clocking out together and pretended sick together...
After his death, we worried so much that she couldnt come out from the shadow soon... She was so young! She was just twenty plus.
She kept talking about tears and sadness in her blog...
After a while, maybe the God pity her, she found another ture love.
So... how long is that "a while"?
Hey just give a wild guess, ok?
6 month? No no....
4 month? No no....
It is two month.
Actually there to no guildline to judge whether two months is a short while or long while. Just a bit suprise...

2 則留言:

  • If the new relationship helps her to overcome the grief and gives her comfort and strength to move on, why not? I mean, if her secret lover truly loved her, he certainly wouldn't want her to mourn for him for long, right?

    What truly matters is the time they spent together. I feel sorry for her loss, but happy for her newfound love.

    Tell me about your UK trip!

    作者:Blogger StupidHollyWolly, 於 11:15 下午  

  • Yes, she is happy at the moment. I can finally see the smile from her recent photos.

    Haha... UK trip. Coming

    作者:Blogger 蘭西, 於 12:19 下午  

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁