My Playground

星期日, 5月 13, 2007

A rescure action

Last week, I saw a small bird on the road, begging for help. It was still very small and couldnt fly. It might have been crashed with vehicles some time earlier.
It was in the lunch time Wan Chai and I didnt know what to do...
It looked so pity.
Then I met up my teammates in Restaurant and discussed the solution.
One of them called up his wife, which is civil servant and seeked for advice.
After the lunch, I and that guy (who called the wife) to check if the poor thing still around.
Funny enough, I lost my directions totally... which junction??
I heard the "gip~ gip~!" sound. At last we found it. Somebody put it into the small brush next to the junction.
Actually I planned to save it by myself but bringing it back to the office is not a GOOD idea at all.
They all worry the bird flu.
Then we called up the government hotline and found the correct department. They would be coming soon.
At six o'clock, my teammate said the government guy called him about 3pm and said they couldnt locate it. He was trapped by meetings so he couldnt leave me a message.
O no~! Then i quickly prepared a small paper bag and rush to that place.
It was dark and I searched every place under the leaves... no sign..
Somebody picked it home?
I tried to asked the guy which sells megazines next to that place, " did you see somebody picked a bird over there?". He kept shaking his head...
Then I searched again...
And i found the small body.
I freezed there. It was dead. I regreted .... I met it twice but I didnt do any actual thing to help it. I should have saved it instead of waiting the government guy. I should have left the government guy my HP# because I got no meeting in that afternoon.
Many "I should" poped up in my brain.
But the small poor thing was already dead and at that moment, I could do nothing.. really nothing.
Sorry... I am so sorry. Hope you can forgive me....

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁