My Playground

星期四, 5月 03, 2007

Dinosaur @ modern world

I have tried the online auction for the very very first time.
I won the auction but I didnt know how to settle the payment...
What is paypal?! Then a cloud of "?" covered my head.
Endup I needed to call my SIN friend and seeked for help in the late night.
We printed screen and discussed for two night and finally we got a clude of the problem.
"How did you overcome all these kind of road block last time?" I asked.
"He he... It was so long time ago and I cannot remember at all!" my friend answered.
Ha... long time ago.... I am so way behind the mondern world.
And what makes this dinosaur move...
Sure is Luchino Visconti! I am going to have the DVD of Leopard from Germany soon!

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁