My Playground

星期六, 1月 20, 2007

Bye bye My Old Workplace

Here is the place, where I have struggled for 4 months, days and nights.
A bit messy because I dont have any rack at all... just a damn round small table.
First, i shared the room with my ex-boss. Then I shared the room with a Fiance girl.
At first, ppl pittied me on my poor situation. Then they became a bit envy because they heard big and small laughter from the room. Sharing a room with persons who you can laught with can make your working life a lot easier. My cellmates are excellent jokers... I am also :p

We had an office move last Friday. It locates in the same bilding but it is much bigger. So, i can 歸位.
Starting from Monday, I will have my own desk, rack and drawer.
Is it a good thing? Dont know yet....
But one thing I am sure... I will not want to OT anymore. Why? because I cannot work with the TST nightview any more. Then what for staying for until nighttime?


This is the big window of that small conference room. Looking TST and Hung Hum. And after my four months observation, Hong Kong really needs the 藍天行動. Our sky is covered by heavy fog most of the time. I seldom see the sun shining...

I occupied the room by myself in the last week. I still keep the same working habbit. I need a pillow ready in the office!! Joking ... just for my back. And it is going to be the trade mark for me.


Our office looked like a warehouse on Friday... we said, our office looked as if we were closing down...

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁