My Playground

星期日, 11月 19, 2006

Mission Completed

Finally I finished the 10km challenge.
This morning the weather was not that nice. Luckily there was not sunny but extreme humid. The first "good fish" thing happened when I waited the train to the wong direction... I waited for 5 mins... suddenly ... how come i am going to Nan Chung? Shit... then i went up and run to the other side.
When i got there, i was 5 mins later than the meeting time... sorry sorry.
Once i got off from the train......... woo~! I saw a car of sporty boys and girls got off from the train too. They were all going to join the same event!
Then the whole LRT to 濕地公園 was crowded by the event joiner. You could find all the sportwear brands inside the small train.
I felt so excited as if I was going to have a school picnic. I told my friend, "hey i really wanted to take pictures~!" Then he said, " i felt the same as you when I first joint the even few years ago." Ah.. pitty that i really didnt bring any camera with me.
"B~" the race started.
Jogged jogged jogged......
A lot of racers 爬了我頭... "keep my beat... no rush no hurry" I kept telling myself. 10km was not a short distance man! I would be finish if i used up all the energy to chase the rest at the starting stage... calm down calm down.
I didnt bring my watch with me so i didnt know how fast or how slow i jogged. Some time I did want to ask.. wat time is it but then it seemed that everyong was concentrated on the race and most of them 已經發呆 or 入定 or 上氣不接下氣 so i gave up the idea... Still got so alot of ppl behind me... shouldnt be that slow ba..
After 5km, I saw a friend started to 趕上來. He didnt see me but I yelled behind. Hey my friend GO GO GO~! After the race, he said I gave him power to move forward... woo haha 功德無量.
沿途風景不太優美....after 6km, I startet to feel bored. No MP3, no one to talk to... ho moliu a...
8km... addoil 2 km to go
9km... I yelled and clapped but it seems I was the only one who felt SO excited.
Then up hill again.... finishing time was within my sight la~!
衝啊~!衝啊~!衝啊~!衝啊~!衝啊~!
1hr 12 mins. :) not bad a
Hope tomorrow... I still can move.

2 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁