Give your buddies a new life...

In the mid of the long day, I went down to the coffee shop to buy a cup of coffee.
Then I saw a notice that the coffee shop is inviting customer to donate christmas gifts for AIDS children.
After the dinner, I started to check my collections... some of them are more than ten years old.
Its time to have new life, my friend~
Hope your new owners will be able to use you.
And hope that they will feel happy to have you as a new family member.
Bye bye~
It my pleasure to have you for some while.
Pls bright up other ppl's life as you did to me.


3 則留言:
Well done ar you! But AIDS children from where? China?
作者:
StupidHollyWolly, 於
3:42 上午
Dont know a...
The main point is giving happiness for those children who are sick.
China, Inda, Hong Kong... their pain and fear should be similar..
Hope they will feel happy to have my gift la~
作者:
蘭西, 於
11:48 上午
I think very few people would wrap them so nicely... Good job ar!!!
作者:
StupidHollyWolly, 於
5:43 下午
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁