My Playground

星期一, 11月 06, 2006

Morning

This morning I met one adm assistance on the way to the office.
We were already late and we were tring our very best to catch the flying time with our short short legs. She needed to move even faster as she needed to help her boss to set up the company meeting at 9:30. At the time, I met her she haven't bought the food for the meeting.
So I wished her luck then she started to run...
When I was in the lobby, I met her BOSS!! Woo... ms adm assistance, you were damn lucky.
We took the same lift to the office. When we entered the office, I found that she was with her replacement. We stopped in the reception area and she started to introduce the replacement to me.
Hello, this is XXX from our finance team.
Em..... my head got alot of question marks!
XXX?
Finance Team?
Then question came to my mind... should I correct her on the spot?
That was a very hard question for a sleeping mind on a monday morning.
..........
.......
In order not to embarrass her i chose to say..
O, nice to meet you.
Ms receptionist gave me big eyes and gave me an expression - "ha?"
I am not so sure if that is the proper way to handle this situation.
But at least, that is the best i could do...
This "funny" start of the day didnt bother me much, but...
XXX? Do i look like the mum with two kids?
That's bother me alot...
Do I look like THAT old...
XXX...
XXX...
!@#&*.....

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁