Feel so happy!
"Is it the normal workload?" I asked my teammate.
"Yes and still some more coming~" My teammate said.
The small conversation happend at 9pm outside our office building.
I am not sure how my teammates survive with this workload... but I am sure everyone works like hell.
I saw emails from our office coming after midnights.
I saw emails from our office coming on Sundays.
And...
I am doing the same.
My company is said to be one of the top 100 companies with the best benifit.
Is it? My head keeps pumping up question marks.
Ya... you paid them life and health wor...sure they need to reward you with sth remarkable.
But where is the remarkable part?
O yes... you earn a bit ok good salary but then you dont need to spend! Thats the remarkable part! Why I am so stupid!
The company knows that private life cause you money, therefore they try their best to give you as much work as possible to make your get away from private life.
Woo... so stupid I just discovered that remarkable benifit now.
Woo... i should sing a song for that... happy a ma!
What song ho le...
It's been a hard day's night, and I'd been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log
........
....
"Yes and still some more coming~" My teammate said.
The small conversation happend at 9pm outside our office building.
I am not sure how my teammates survive with this workload... but I am sure everyone works like hell.
I saw emails from our office coming after midnights.
I saw emails from our office coming on Sundays.
And...
I am doing the same.
My company is said to be one of the top 100 companies with the best benifit.
Is it? My head keeps pumping up question marks.
Ya... you paid them life and health wor...sure they need to reward you with sth remarkable.
But where is the remarkable part?
O yes... you earn a bit ok good salary but then you dont need to spend! Thats the remarkable part! Why I am so stupid!
The company knows that private life cause you money, therefore they try their best to give you as much work as possible to make your get away from private life.
Woo... so stupid I just discovered that remarkable benifit now.
Woo... i should sing a song for that... happy a ma!
What song ho le...
It's been a hard day's night, and I'd been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log
........
....


0 則留言:
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁