Follow the 234B
Last night I jogged from my home along 丁九 to 深井.
Woo... I didnt expected that I could finish the whole trip round an hour. When my sister opened the door, she looked totally suprise.
How come you are here?
I jogged by.
Ha? Her face looked ever more suprise.
Where did you start?
My house lah...
Ha?! Oh my God!
Last time when I started the trip round 10pm, there was almost NO ONE on the road to 深井. So in the mid of the road, i retreated. Then this time I started at 8pm. Em... still the same! I saw a lot of mini Bus passing by but no one. Fu~fu~fu~. I guessed all the passengers in the mini Bus would have thought that... what the hell hell she is doing? haha... How come are NO ppl around? there are numious "delux HOUSES" around le?!
Anyway... I jogged up and down up and down ... ayo.. wanna give up. nono.. cannot give up! up and down up and down.. ah wanna die... cannot die! Hey you see... em... 深井 is still far away.. but addoil la~!
All the way I jogged along the ocean side but then the the road suddenly ended. I needed to climb to the flyover to the mountain side. O my god... needed to climb steps!! Then jogged jogged.. I saw a DOG approching me! O shit?! I remembered that last time my friend said the dogs in 深井 were all very 兇狠. I didnt mind that there was no ppl around but... pls no dog! I dont know how to fight with dog/s! I got no weapon with me... my heat beated and beated .. "boon boon boon..." Hope that was only a friendly dog. Then the dog suddently walked to other side when we were 5s close. Maybe my "shocked" face scared him as well...
Then I started to worry that there maybe some more dogs along the road... Em I can be a big piece of delious meat.. O! all because there is hill side. Shit.. i should find a way go back to the ocean side. But then I needed to cross the highway le... 100km/h a... sure there are alot of cars were running faster than that speed.. ah headach...
Ah...finally i sticked on the hill side road. Maybe that was just a single friendly good dog... i kept telling myself.
3 mins later I saw the Gardern Factory! Woo!! I arrived 深井 la! And luckily enough, no more dogs!
Then I took the 234B back to my home... same route, just 20 mins.
Woo... I didnt expected that I could finish the whole trip round an hour. When my sister opened the door, she looked totally suprise.
How come you are here?
I jogged by.
Ha? Her face looked ever more suprise.
Where did you start?
My house lah...
Ha?! Oh my God!
Last time when I started the trip round 10pm, there was almost NO ONE on the road to 深井. So in the mid of the road, i retreated. Then this time I started at 8pm. Em... still the same! I saw a lot of mini Bus passing by but no one. Fu~fu~fu~. I guessed all the passengers in the mini Bus would have thought that... what the hell hell she is doing? haha... How come are NO ppl around? there are numious "delux HOUSES" around le?!
Anyway... I jogged up and down up and down ... ayo.. wanna give up. nono.. cannot give up! up and down up and down.. ah wanna die... cannot die! Hey you see... em... 深井 is still far away.. but addoil la~!
All the way I jogged along the ocean side but then the the road suddenly ended. I needed to climb to the flyover to the mountain side. O my god... needed to climb steps!! Then jogged jogged.. I saw a DOG approching me! O shit?! I remembered that last time my friend said the dogs in 深井 were all very 兇狠. I didnt mind that there was no ppl around but... pls no dog! I dont know how to fight with dog/s! I got no weapon with me... my heat beated and beated .. "boon boon boon..." Hope that was only a friendly dog. Then the dog suddently walked to other side when we were 5s close. Maybe my "shocked" face scared him as well...
Then I started to worry that there maybe some more dogs along the road... Em I can be a big piece of delious meat.. O! all because there is hill side. Shit.. i should find a way go back to the ocean side. But then I needed to cross the highway le... 100km/h a... sure there are alot of cars were running faster than that speed.. ah headach...
Ah...finally i sticked on the hill side road. Maybe that was just a single friendly good dog... i kept telling myself.
3 mins later I saw the Gardern Factory! Woo!! I arrived 深井 la! And luckily enough, no more dogs!
Then I took the 234B back to my home... same route, just 20 mins.


0 則留言:
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁