House Keeping
Today I did some house keeping...
Then I discovered that...
I applied the Management Trainee of a very big retail shop.
....Lucky that I didnt get it finally.... I really dont have such talent
I failed one paper of AL Chinese Lang.
....According to HKEA, I shouldnt be able to understand written Chinese. Oh! How come I didnt throw all my books in my house... I shouldnt be able to understand them le~
I received a Services Award before!
....Wow... how come I never remember~ it should be sth very impressive! how come i could forget....
I got a photo with the NO. 1 big star with the coffee company
....I really forgot tat we were in the same team in a traning couse... haha next time I can show off~
I bought a lot of stamps in Italy and Lichtenstein
... that reminds me that I did alot of silly things with the European post offices...
I wrote a big bigt complain letter to the French railway services company in English
...then they replied me in French! Why i still keep this rubhlish?
Everytime I do house keep, I have suprises!!! Thats why I dont do it frequently~
Then I discovered that...
I applied the Management Trainee of a very big retail shop.
....Lucky that I didnt get it finally.... I really dont have such talent
I failed one paper of AL Chinese Lang.
....According to HKEA, I shouldnt be able to understand written Chinese. Oh! How come I didnt throw all my books in my house... I shouldnt be able to understand them le~
I received a Services Award before!
....Wow... how come I never remember~ it should be sth very impressive! how come i could forget....
I got a photo with the NO. 1 big star with the coffee company
....I really forgot tat we were in the same team in a traning couse... haha next time I can show off~
I bought a lot of stamps in Italy and Lichtenstein
... that reminds me that I did alot of silly things with the European post offices...
I wrote a big bigt complain letter to the French railway services company in English
...then they replied me in French! Why i still keep this rubhlish?
Everytime I do house keep, I have suprises!!! Thats why I dont do it frequently~


0 則留言:
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁