Friends coming from far
It was really the first time that I got visit from friends from far. Actually nowadays, nowhere in the world is far for us… within 24 hours you can reach most of the places in the world.
It was a bit tiring to be a good host but it was very fun (using the Singlish word: very happening~).

I did hope that my two Singaporean ladies did enjoy the trip here.
And because of them I got a chance to see a very luxurious house in Sai Kong… so luxurious that I couldn’t believe that… I was @ Hong Kong at that time.It is a three stairs house facing the Sai Kong Sea. Even the toilet is facing the sea…
It was a bit tiring to be a good host but it was very fun (using the Singlish word: very happening~).

I did hope that my two Singaporean ladies did enjoy the trip here.
And because of them I got a chance to see a very luxurious house in Sai Kong… so luxurious that I couldn’t believe that… I was @ Hong Kong at that time.It is a three stairs house facing the Sai Kong Sea. Even the toilet is facing the sea…

The garden and the dining table. There is a bar in the left and a large set of sofa in the right.

The opean kitchen. There is the living room in the middle.


The view from the second floor.
My friends told me that this house becomes her target of life and asked me if I have a similar thought. Haha no no.. dont say about the possibility of having one in a near future, I just dont want to have a castle without shopping centre near by...
If having a view of a sea and a pieceful environment can be considered as having a quality of life... then I think I have excellent quality of life because except the above, I got car sound and easy assess to shopping mall... it is just perfect!


0 則留言:
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁