Would you feel the same when you look back?

When I looked back today, the feeling was gone.
Just like as if nothing happened.
It is fast, much faster than i expected...
When the chemical is gone, nothing left in your brain.
Tomorrow is another day, really another day.
Hey friends, last time we went to celebrate my sadness.
Let's find one day we go to celebrate my recovery. I treat :p!
My best best freind H..... sorry that I kept bugging you a long while because of this stupid idiot basket. Promise you, next time (if there is any...) I will find a better basket... no more that sucks~
So everybody, the case is closed.


2 則留言:
SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR U!
作者:
StupidHollyWolly, 於
11:06 下午
Thanks a~
When the time goes by... everything will gone!
Really thanks for your support during that down down period!
You held my hand and walked pass a very difficult road for me.
Hug you.
作者:
蘭西, 於
3:27 下午
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁