My Playground

星期四, 2月 09, 2006

The Bedok Reservoir


One weekend before CNY, I finally forced myself to go to the reservoir near my house….
I checked the map the night before, 以為十拿九穩,實無撞板but still迷途 for 1hr~

I could point out where the reservoir locates but I couldn’t get there… not because of I am the idiot of direction but the 引水道 blocks my way! So I was forced to circle around the reservoir… I walked passed a university, countless residential buildings, bus stops and deep inside my heart, I was cursing that group of idiots, who designed and built this “unreachable” reservoir~! How come there was no road sign at all? Who said Singapore is SMALL? I just needed a bridge to “fly over” the引水道 and lead me to the reservoir. But where is the damn BRIDGE?

Finally my 6th sense brought me to the back side of a housing estate and GOD~! Bridge I see you! Some people need to spend their whole life to find a true love… compare with them… I just use one hour+ to find a bridge… not too bad~

The reservoir is small and full of pp jogging. All of them gave me “what are you doing here” face…because it seems like I was the only one there who was truly enjoying the sunshine but not jogging~!





0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁