My Playground

星期二, 4月 03, 2007

洛比七‧拉闊


The Holiday Inn Beef Pie.
The Matching
香港銀樂隊
Hong Kong Team go go go!

Kiwi is going to get points!

So Taiwan and China are staying together....

This show was organized by 香港旅發局... really gave me a good time out for shopping merchandise.

The cup final - Samoa vs. Fuji

I thought I was in England or some other Europe country watching football matches. The atmosphere was so good! The stadium was almost full.
We watched only the Sunday final matches. From 12:30pm till 6:30pm, we didnt really have a real boring minute. And funny enough, we didnt know anything about the game before we enetered the Statium....
And luckily we were not invited to go to the boxes... otherwise it would be business and business. Hope I can have a chance to see it next year~!

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁