My Playground

星期六, 4月 28, 2007

Movie Fest Part II

I watched Ludwig last night, 4 hrs+
Never thought of leaving the cinema during that 4 hours.
Never thought that Romy Scheider can speak Italian.
Never thought that I would buy 5 more tickets of the movies from the same director.
Actually, I just planned to see see an old Italian movie. I did expected a black-white movie with terrible sound effect. But it was a movie with detail designed color componation and luxius noble costume. Wow... and the actors... really professional. And the way how the director telling the story was imporessing.
Since then, I become the fans of Luchino Visconti. I fall myself into the internet and looked for the footstep of Viconti since I was home last night.
***
The special program of Remembering Luchino Visconti is still running:
http://www.hkiff.org.hk/chi/programme/content.php?se_id=21
If you are interested, you might try your luck...
BTW, the following movies are full house:
Rocco and His Brothers (04FA5E1X)
The Damned (05FA5E1X)

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁