My Playground

星期六, 3月 24, 2007

The Movie Fest

My first movie was a bollywood movie. Three hours.


奪面煞星寶萊塢
導演: 法漢.阿克塔
國家: 印度
年份: 2006
色彩: 彩色
片長: 171 分鐘

The movie house was 80% full. It was hard to find a good seat in the midde but there was always an adventage to see movie alone - you could "zip" between couples.
I know the male main charactor. He is very very famous in India, and his moives were also the famous pick in Singapore TV channel. I always saw him dancing and singing in my TV box last time.
As per usual, you could find many 熟口熟面的 story lines from different famous hollywood movies in this bollywood movie. And also .... except "hot" you couldnt find other better word to describe those female charactors.
When I was leaving the movie house, I heard a lot of comments... most of them were: It is not logic at all!
Haha... your mama should have told you long long time ago: 做戲梗係假嫁啦~! what have you been expecting??
So what will be in the next movie?

photo source: http://www.hkiff.org.hk/chi/programme/show_detail.php?fi_id=65

2 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁