My Playground

星期日, 3月 04, 2007

突然‧半馬

今期,我變身譚小姐,或者應正確一點來說,我是譚先生。:P
事出突然,跟本完全沒有練習過,談成績是枉然啦,那就去搗蛋吧!
_____________________

The start time was 6:10 AM in TST. Fortunately MTR was willing to start their services at 4am, otherwise there was no choice at all except taxi or 亡命 mini bus.
I woke up at 4:10 in order to catch the MTR. 4... normally I sleep at 4 on Satdays but this time we talk about getting up at 4. Such a total different concept?! Finally I only slept 2 hours.
The whole MTR train was full of the participances.

The streets were so crowded!
Slow match to the starting line.
Started lu~ Say Cheers to cameras :)


The route was from TST -> Kwai Chung -> Western Habour Tunnel -> Wan Chi. In the order word, highway, highway and highway~!
Going to Disney?
Toilet in the highway?
Say hi to my old home - 袓堯村

The U-turn point is just over there!

Seems that everybody in a very fit condition... i saw only one helicopter in the whole race. Wish that poor guy is ok la.

The real marathon gang.

Since I frequently stopped and took pictures.... I was almost in the 包艇 position. The way in front of / behind me was quiet and peace~


萬眾期待的西隧!
今天過海 - 唔駛$!



Are you ready? Hold the breath, we are going to cross the horbour!

Hey did you see fishes?
Remember how to exit at the time of emergancy! Just follow the instruction will do~ I tried one door... haha its working!

Welcome, you arrived Central!


I could still find those 海綿 few km after here... why they held that so long..?

The HKU cheering team. Go go go!


See the very famous Harcourt Road? Maybe today is the only day without jam.

Such a suprice, I found 超羣!

Because of my 搗蛋, I took 3hr+ to finish the whole race. And sure enough, I kept my gang (who are SUPER fit and well-prepared) waiting. Here I would like to take this chance to give my sinscere apology to them. Hey guys, sorry a!

2 則留言:

  • How come the runners still need to go to the toilet??? I thought everything's lost through sweat?? Strange....

    作者:Blogger StupidHollyWolly, 11:15 下午  

  • I had the same question in my mind when I first saw ppl q up for the toilet..
    Where got excess water to go to toilet a...
    So I took pictures!

    作者:Blogger 蘭西, 12:15 上午  

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁