My Playground

星期日, 2月 25, 2007

Hey I found you!



Yes yes... I found you~! Mr. very lovely hat today!

You are going to block the sunshine for me~

And you are going to protect my head away from shower~

Today the sun is SO good....

I think next week we all can go swimming together~!

Shall we go to the beach?

Or we should go to swimming pool?

Or shall we climb up to the mountain?

Or simily hide ourselves inside the wood?

No matter going up or down, I will bring you along.

You rest there first and save up the energy for the soming weekend. We are going to do STH big!

3 則留言:

  • Simple but nice coat stand! We have been looking for something like that but couldn't find any!

    作者:Blogger StupidHollyWolly, 於 12:18 上午  

  • Looks good right?
    I hand carried from Singapore a!
    At the time i bought it, my housemate said, 'Miss you are carzy..."
    My Ma said, "How come you bring such useless stuff back?!"
    Finally I found a person who admired this lovely stand! So happy ^^
    Next time got chance to go to Singapore I bring for you~!

    作者:Blogger 蘭西, 於 9:39 下午  

  • Haha, thank you thank you! But I saw one that looks exactly the same but of darker colour in Sai Kung, not expensive at all, so there's no need to carry all the way from Singapore la :)

    作者:Blogger StupidHollyWolly, 於 8:36 下午  

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁