My Playground

星期五, 10月 06, 2006

原來我還會流淚...

Everytime I went to City Super, I went to the beer corner and stayed there for a while. Then I talked to myself, 'HKD18 is a bit too expensive for just one bottle of beer. I should buy it next time.' And in the next time, this happened again.
Last week, I received my first salay from the new job. Really the first time I feel that I did sth with my career and I got good paid! I had a great desire to spend money. So I bought it and wanted to find one good day to open it and 回味一下在德國讀書的開樂歲月. 當然,最重要的是 celebrate I have a new good page of my career life.
I waited until today - the mid Autumn fest. My brain was full of the happy feeling that... I am going to enjoy it tonight!
Once I got home, I found the beer was opened and half empty. Mama took it to 拜拜. I kept asking her, why she took the beer. Normally she uses wine or tea. Then, she started to 發我脾氣, 說我小氣. For the remaining bottle, pls dont ask me the taste. That is no more the same. A great disappointment covered me. I waited for five years (no joke, really five damm years), dreaming that I could be able to sit down and enjoy the beer at home one day.
After the dinner, after the TV shows, I exploded. I cried. Tears just came out like raining.
Even Mama came to say sorry. But in her heart, she doesnt think that this bottle of beer means anything to me. In her eyes, I was just 小氣. She kept saying that I can have other bottle any time.
I cried until my bed, my pillow was wet. I know i am very carzy but I really need some time to overcome my great disappointment.

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁