My Playground

星期日, 10月 29, 2006

The lesson I learnt when I was on the toilet floor

Yes... I learnt a very good lesson when I was on the toilet floor last week.
That morning I woke up in great pain... then I knew that my belated auntie came to knock my pain door. It was a early Sat morning and I was alone in the house.
I rushed to the toilet. Actually until now I really dont understand how come I would like to hide myself in the toilet when I was in a great pain. Why not on the bed? Why not in the living room but toilet?
I was in such a great pain that all the feelings and senses mixed together... I didnt know if I should to vormit first or go to toilet first or go to brush my teeth first or take the pain killer first... I had many questions in the head but I just sat on the floor and breathed loudly. It was so loudly and hard as if I was going to give birth. Ha...
I tried to hold myself against the bath tube. I remembered last time my baba also sat on the same position. He vormitted and vomitted after he had drunk a terrible garlic drank. He sat there and complained softly to my mum, what the hell taste?? Then we all laughtly loudly.
After a while, I felt that siting position was too tiring, I decide to lay on the floor. The pain made me keep sweating. Maybe I sweated more than 1hr jogging. Hey! I should mark this as the merit of the great pain... I tried the close my eyes and waited the pain to vanish. Actually it was a very stupid and passive way. I just kept asking myself, where is Mama? She should be back soon... she should be back soon. Why I didnt go to find the pain killer but lay there and wait? Idiot...
Then I told myself that I shouldnt close my eyes because I might faint by not keeping myself awake. Then I opened my half closed eyes and tried to count the tiles.
One question came to my mind - if one day I fall sick suddenly and within a short while I lose my conscious and pass way, then how?
I need to make a will! Sure I need to live as happy as I can be but still... I need to do some arrangements! In case, I pass away suddently or fall in coma suddenly, my family might has some hints how to handle me-related things if I have a will, e.g. whether i want to donate my orgins, whether I wanted to have a graveyard so and so.
Last time when I was in Singapore, I did read a book regarding to will writing. But is the information also applicable to Hong Kong? Let me check check.
After an hour suffering, the pain vanished.

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁