She is gone in a sudden....

She was a colleague from US Seattle.
I heard about the news last Friday.
We gathered on that morning, tasted coffee and talked about her.
I don't know her in person... actually I didnt contact her at all. So, i just listened.
She was supposed to join a conference with my colleague. She didnt show up so my colleague called around to look for her. Then the news came - she just passed away. She had a stoke. Then she passed away within few hours.
She died without leaving a word.
She was born in Taiwan and then she moved to US. She is in her early thirtys, young and hard-working.
What is the lesson for this...?
We should me be more relax with job?
We shouldnt OT alot and should go home earlier?
We should treasure what we have at the moment?
Or, we can only say....it is just life?
No matter how this incident enlighted us.... finally we will forget and continue our old style of life.


0 則留言:
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁