My Playground

星期一, 5月 01, 2006

People come, people go


The most helpful teammate left the company last week.
He was not the first one who left the team, sure enought he is not the last one.
"People come, people go", still, I felt sad about it.
In the last day, he wrote an email to me to say thanks to all the things which I taught him. No no... actually I just shared my knowledge and experience to them. Share share but not teach teach.
Maybe I should thanks him instead because he was the first one, who accepted me as the supervior and the team leader at the time when I was on board. And he was also the one who walked up and down with me. Ha... ha sounds like loveship? No no... you would understand what I really trying to say when you've found your real buddy in your team.
And he turned me to be the BEST FIRE FIGHTER, because he always stept on shit!!
Now he is ready for another challenge. I wish him all the best.

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁