My Typhoon Visit to Hong Kong

It was a five day four night trip... it was so rush that when I started to feel "home" I was already on the flight back to Singapore. One of my friends descripted the whole trip was a kind of "typhoon" style. True...
Thanks so much for the friends, who came to airport to pick me up in the midnight and who drove me to the airport at 6am in the morning. I am so lucky that I have them~
Sorry to those friends that I had no chance to gather with....
I spent most of the time with my family... so mainly: My home, My sisters' home and Airport. Now I can briefly tell how horrible a super star's life is.
And one more thing.... after this trip, I really dont want to take CX any more because it was so CRAM!
But CNY, CX again... shit!


0 則留言:
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁