My Playground

星期日, 2月 11, 2007

又和你們吹水去

今期去了九龍城吃辣蟹。
First of all...九龍城 is a place totally totally out of my knowledge.
I remember how to get there by foot, from BU -> 九龍仔公園 -> 九龍城, other than that... totally no idea. And the challenge was... going there alone from Jorden.
Lucky, I was with Mr. "knowing HKG transportation network well" in Jorden. He led me to the min-bus stop. Thanks a!
Even though I was on the min-bus to 九龍城, how to get off? I got totally NO memories how 九龍城 looks after all those years...
Ayo... then how le... ><
I seeked help from the guy, who sat next to me. He was very helpful. A Papa who sat in the front roll heard our consersation and also joint this "Rescue Action".
HKer are actually not that cool.

..................................................................
Many U classmates are going to get marry this year. Piggy year, should be the very good year.
How about the single classmates? Then our "chairman" started to share his experience and stories how to break the ice (haha...). And he is really good at making thing juicy... finally we all laught up side down.
It was a very wonderful night.

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁