Adding new element to life!
Every time just talk about work... SO boring!
Lets talk sth else.
Part two of the 哈利波波 - 第一版情意結
Dun dun dun dun~!
After 1.5 years, I finally "ding 起心肝" started to read that "dictionary size" book.
For the first twenty chapters.... the BEST reading material before sleep.
Then.... the book was aways next to me.
I even brought the book to work! remember it is a dictionary size!
And...
1:00am - no worry! tomorrow got no meeting. Finish this chapter sin la..2:00am sleep
2:00am - ayo... very 緊張! just a bit further ... a bit only.
3:00am - YOU! go to sleep!
Next morning - the whole face 腫了, couldnt find the eyes... could only see two lines.
And the fight between 1am to 3am started again the next day and the following days.
Flipped the page 607.. end lu
Ppl said there is a kind of hollow feeling once you have finished a very interesting book.
Hollow ma? yes a bit... not like last book.
Next book and the final book will come on July. Hope I can finish that asap before the newspaper tell me who is dead.
Lets talk sth else.
Part two of the 哈利波波 - 第一版情意結
Dun dun dun dun~!
After 1.5 years, I finally "ding 起心肝" started to read that "dictionary size" book.
For the first twenty chapters.... the BEST reading material before sleep.
Then.... the book was aways next to me.
I even brought the book to work! remember it is a dictionary size!
And...
1:00am - no worry! tomorrow got no meeting. Finish this chapter sin la..2:00am sleep
2:00am - ayo... very 緊張! just a bit further ... a bit only.
3:00am - YOU! go to sleep!
Next morning - the whole face 腫了, couldnt find the eyes... could only see two lines.
And the fight between 1am to 3am started again the next day and the following days.
Flipped the page 607.. end lu
Ppl said there is a kind of hollow feeling once you have finished a very interesting book.
Hollow ma? yes a bit... not like last book.
Next book and the final book will come on July. Hope I can finish that asap before the newspaper tell me who is dead.


0 則留言:
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁