是痛風?是骨刺?是骨膜炎?還是腳跟移位了?
看了幾個醫生,都說沒有辦法,沒有原因‧‧‧
腳跟的痛由右邊漫延到左邊,
由只會早上起床一踏地痛,到現在坐低企起身都痛,
有人說我痛風,喝啤酒得太多。
冤枉!我沒有喝啤酒很久了!
有人說我骨刺,骨膜炎,高跟鞋太久了,
但我的痛是由我穿回平底鞋開始。
腳跟移位了?不會吧?
很煩,仍然痛著‧‧‧
有神醫可以介紹介紹嗎?
腳跟的痛由右邊漫延到左邊,
由只會早上起床一踏地痛,到現在坐低企起身都痛,
有人說我痛風,喝啤酒得太多。
冤枉!我沒有喝啤酒很久了!
有人說我骨刺,骨膜炎,高跟鞋太久了,
但我的痛是由我穿回平底鞋開始。
腳跟移位了?不會吧?
很煩,仍然痛著‧‧‧
有神醫可以介紹介紹嗎?


3 則留言:
Perhaps to do with your jogging? Perhaps you need to find out how to jog correctly? Or maybe your legs simply can't take such long jog....
Take care la.
作者:
StupidHollyWolly, 於
12:23 上午
Actually the pain started right after I left the customer office and went back to work in Chang Sha Wan. At that time, the pain was just a bit and wasnt frequent at all.
I guess, that wouldnt be caused by jogging as I dont have any pain before or after jogging... funny. I will try to see some more doctors and seek for advice.
BTW I dont know how to jog at all~! Can teach teach me?
作者:
蘭西, 於
11:12 下午
Just try and recall the painful experience you had in our athletic class in uni.... then you will know how to jog... hahaha.... :P
作者:
StupidHollyWolly, 於
12:41 上午
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁