I am now in the capital of my country~
I am safe and good here~
Dont worry...
Time is really not enough to explore this BIG BIG old city.
And you really need to have excellent body, because you need to walk alot!!!
I think each day i spent 5-7 hours + for walking.
Sweat, walk and sweat...
Still got a lot to do but i will do it in a very relax way~
I wont put myself in dangerous... dont worry as I do have a very big family to support~
Haha.
Seeya when I got connected again!
Dont worry...
Time is really not enough to explore this BIG BIG old city.
And you really need to have excellent body, because you need to walk alot!!!
I think each day i spent 5-7 hours + for walking.
Sweat, walk and sweat...
Still got a lot to do but i will do it in a very relax way~
I wont put myself in dangerous... dont worry as I do have a very big family to support~
Haha.
Seeya when I got connected again!


0 則留言:
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁