Ex-Boss
Yesterday I called my ex-Boss...
Before yesterday, calling her had been the last thing I wanted to do in my life.
When I was newly on board in the company, she treated me like shit.
And yesterday I called her just to complain about the KNS partner.
Even a blind person can feel that this Ms Partner is such a KNS person. Everyday, she does nothing but smoking and wondering around in the office. In short, not working. I really dont care what position she is but I just dont understand how come such kind of useless person can still kicking around like a queen in the office. She falls sick every Monday and some other day shows up after 11am.
However, my senior manger believes that Ms Partner is more than excellent. My manger believes that Ms Partner is a fit horse.
Actually I should mirror what she did. Go to smoke and then go to blow water during the office hour... blow until I got close with mangers and CEO who also "hering and smoking" with me. And then i graudally psycho them that I am PERFECT! "I should got promoted ... promoted ... promoted... "then haha! Regional director shouldnt be sth far then!
My ex-boss is the only manager with eyes, which are also functioning.
And the most important is, she hate Ms. Partner very much!
When people have same enemy, they will be united. This concept I learnt it from book, but now i can provide that this is totally true!
Finally we cursed her for more than 15 mins.
As I remember, we have never talked for such a long time.
The world is round, never say never... you will never know.
Before yesterday, calling her had been the last thing I wanted to do in my life.
When I was newly on board in the company, she treated me like shit.
And yesterday I called her just to complain about the KNS partner.
Even a blind person can feel that this Ms Partner is such a KNS person. Everyday, she does nothing but smoking and wondering around in the office. In short, not working. I really dont care what position she is but I just dont understand how come such kind of useless person can still kicking around like a queen in the office. She falls sick every Monday and some other day shows up after 11am.
However, my senior manger believes that Ms Partner is more than excellent. My manger believes that Ms Partner is a fit horse.
Actually I should mirror what she did. Go to smoke and then go to blow water during the office hour... blow until I got close with mangers and CEO who also "hering and smoking" with me. And then i graudally psycho them that I am PERFECT! "I should got promoted ... promoted ... promoted... "then haha! Regional director shouldnt be sth far then!
My ex-boss is the only manager with eyes, which are also functioning.
And the most important is, she hate Ms. Partner very much!
When people have same enemy, they will be united. This concept I learnt it from book, but now i can provide that this is totally true!
Finally we cursed her for more than 15 mins.
As I remember, we have never talked for such a long time.
The world is round, never say never... you will never know.


0 則留言:
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁