原來她以經去了...

Last time when I heard the update about her,
it was about her love story.
Last time when I heard the update about her,
Last time when I heard the update about her,
it was about her weeding plan.
Last time when I heard the update about her,
Last time when I heard the update about her,
it was about her flight with the mother in law.
Last time when I heard the update about her,
Last time when I heard the update about her,
it was about her first baby.
Last time when I heard the update about her,
Last time when I heard the update about her,
it was about her second baby.
Last time when I heard the update about her,
Last time when I heard the update about her,
it was about her brest cancer.
Last time when I heard the update about her,
Last time when I heard the update about her,
it was about her recovery.
Today when I heard the update about her,
Today when I heard the update about her,
I was shocked....
She has left us and gone to other world.
Even I dont know her well, I started to miss her.
Hope she can rest in peace.
She has left us and gone to other world.
Even I dont know her well, I started to miss her.
Hope she can rest in peace.


0 則留言:
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁