A serie of events in one day...
I missed the bus in the morning...
I had booked the ticket to London on Jun and sb told me that the airline decleared bankrupt today...
I checked the web site of yahoo HKG, Oasis and Airport Authroity... no such news.
Totally in the panic of losing HKD4700+ in a second and the whole holiday plan... I couldnt concentrate on work.
I checked the web site of RTHK. It said the customer services of the airline said there was not such announcement internally...
I went to lunch with alot of worries...
After lunch, the airline held a press conference and confirmed the news. WTF!
I checked with travel agent, all HKD 3180 UA and CX ticket were gone...
I went online and find a cheap BA ticket (lucky!), but you had to cash it when purchase...
Consideration... consideration....and consideration...
HKD4700 already in vain (although it said I might get cash back later... ha~ later wor... later make you an officer a~ forget it la...), and should i pay another 5700 to secure my holiday? If not, the cost is two concert tickes which are only HKD570 in total and a lot of disapointment. All or nothing...or should I wait (maybe angels will come out... or govt takes over this small poor company?)... hard to choose...
Disucssed with my partner... "are you still in?" "yes!" then i clicked the "buy" button.
10k, enough for business class but I bought only a economy ticket...
My partner spent 12k in total... enough to make a luxious trip and buy alot of duty free items in the plane...
So idiot...
Settled this private thing then needed to get back to work...
Then i got the news the CX offered HKD2500 tickets to the victums... too late! I bought the ticket... my heart felt pain... very pain...
OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT because I spent too much time on worries, checking and considering...
Last person to go and needed lock the door...
I went to the main entry, i heard ppl sang, was I alone?! I was shocked!!
Then i discovered the music in the reception area was not turn off.... scared but relief...
I had to turn on the security system but it was not functioning!!! And i couldnt leave the office with the situation like this! Hell!!
It was 9:15 pm, my energy bar was nearly empty... I DIDNT have enough energy and mood to handle this kind of SHIT situation!
I checked all the doors again... they locked, hello! they were OK! Let me go!
I called the office manager (hungry.... zzz ... dying...) and "you reached of mail box of..."
I wanted to crash to the wall...
I didnt want to stay here...
I scanned the tel phone list again...I found the ex-security manager's mobel number...
Thanks God! She took the call...
She said it would be ok to go and she would call the security manager. It rang the bell... haha i should call that guy at the very begining... why i hadnt though of him le... wired... i was so idiot....
I called the office manager again.... just wanted to leave a notice to her about the situtation and leave no chance to be blamed on tomorrow... As expected... voice mail box....
Finally I am home now... really such a long day.
I had booked the ticket to London on Jun and sb told me that the airline decleared bankrupt today...
I checked the web site of yahoo HKG, Oasis and Airport Authroity... no such news.
Totally in the panic of losing HKD4700+ in a second and the whole holiday plan... I couldnt concentrate on work.
I checked the web site of RTHK. It said the customer services of the airline said there was not such announcement internally...
I went to lunch with alot of worries...
After lunch, the airline held a press conference and confirmed the news. WTF!
I checked with travel agent, all HKD 3180 UA and CX ticket were gone...
I went online and find a cheap BA ticket (lucky!), but you had to cash it when purchase...
Consideration... consideration....and consideration...
HKD4700 already in vain (although it said I might get cash back later... ha~ later wor... later make you an officer a~ forget it la...), and should i pay another 5700 to secure my holiday? If not, the cost is two concert tickes which are only HKD570 in total and a lot of disapointment. All or nothing...or should I wait (maybe angels will come out... or govt takes over this small poor company?)... hard to choose...
Disucssed with my partner... "are you still in?" "yes!" then i clicked the "buy" button.
10k, enough for business class but I bought only a economy ticket...
My partner spent 12k in total... enough to make a luxious trip and buy alot of duty free items in the plane...
So idiot...
Settled this private thing then needed to get back to work...
Then i got the news the CX offered HKD2500 tickets to the victums... too late! I bought the ticket... my heart felt pain... very pain...
OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT because I spent too much time on worries, checking and considering...
Last person to go and needed lock the door...
I went to the main entry, i heard ppl sang, was I alone?! I was shocked!!
Then i discovered the music in the reception area was not turn off.... scared but relief...
I had to turn on the security system but it was not functioning!!! And i couldnt leave the office with the situation like this! Hell!!
It was 9:15 pm, my energy bar was nearly empty... I DIDNT have enough energy and mood to handle this kind of SHIT situation!
I checked all the doors again... they locked, hello! they were OK! Let me go!
I called the office manager (hungry.... zzz ... dying...) and "you reached of mail box of..."
I wanted to crash to the wall...
I didnt want to stay here...
I scanned the tel phone list again...I found the ex-security manager's mobel number...
Thanks God! She took the call...
She said it would be ok to go and she would call the security manager. It rang the bell... haha i should call that guy at the very begining... why i hadnt though of him le... wired... i was so idiot....
I called the office manager again.... just wanted to leave a notice to her about the situtation and leave no chance to be blamed on tomorrow... As expected... voice mail box....
Finally I am home now... really such a long day.


0 則留言:
發佈留言
訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁